Register now!and get more exciting experience!

Log in

巴西•最后的伊甸狂欢之依瓜苏•大水之地 Land of Big Water——Scotty

wh  10-11-28 23:34

        夏季傍晚的伊瓜苏经常下雨。走下飞机,第一次在巴西感到十分清凉。伊瓜苏来自于西班牙语,原意是“大水”,足以证明这里的水源充足。从飞机上俯瞰,满眼的田园和草地,依稀见到些曲折的河流。这里与巴拉圭和阿根廷接壤,航班落地后竟然收到了阿根廷群发给每个中国手机的短信。

        伊瓜苏河水流量之大,不仅造就了自然瀑布奇景,而且成就了伊泰普水电站。这座水电站坐落于巴西和巴拉圭的交界处,由两国共同建造,供给了全巴西60%的用电,以及全巴拉圭95%的用电。在三峡电站建成之前,这可是全球装机容量最大的水力发电站。

It often rains in the summer evening in Iguaçu. When I stepped out of the plane, I felt the coolness in Brazil for the first time. Iguaçu originates from Spanish, which means Big Water. It is also an evidence to say that there is plenty of water here. When I overlooked it from the airplane, there were farms and grasslands and some zigzag rivers and creeks. Iguaçu borders on Paraguay and Argentina. After the flight landed, I even received a short message from the government of Argentina to every Chinese mobile phone user.

The water volume of the rivers in Iguaçu not only makes a natural wonder of waterfall, but also provides a natural advantage to build the Iguaçu hydroelectric power plant. This power plant was jointly built by Brazil and Paraguay. It supplies 95% of the energy consumed by Paraguay and 60% of that consumed by Brazil. Before the Three Gorges hydroelectric station is completed, it is the largest hydroelectric station in the world in generation capacity.

 

        提起瀑布,大多数人第一个联想到的或许是“尼加拉瓜大瀑布”,而伊瓜苏大瀑布是世界上宽度最大的,它由275条大小瀑布组成,按理讲,它应该算是最壮观的瀑布。实际上,伊瓜苏瀑布在巴西境内的只有25%,其余75%都在阿根廷,但由于观赏角度和开发的缘故,在巴西观赏的效果最好。汽车进入伊瓜苏国家森林公园又行驶了十来公里,才到达观赏瀑布步行道的入口处。

Speaking of waterfall, the first place in most people's mind is probably the Niagara Falls. In fact, the Iguaçu Falls is the widest in the world. It is composed of 275 big and small waterfalls. Therefore, it should be the most magnificent one. In fact, 25% of the Iguaçu Waterfall is in Brazil and the rest 75% of it is in Argentina. Because of the perspective and development, the part in Brazil is more worth seeing. After entering Iguaçu National Park for more than 10 kilometers, we arrived at the entrance of the walkway to the Falls.

        这条步行道长约一公里,沿着山体因势而建,所以曲折蜿蜒。行进最初,可以隐约听到水声,转过一个180°的弯,便看到一条约百米宽的河,河水泛着黄色,混杂着上游冲击下来的泥沙,在河对岸,几十条瀑布被地势整齐地分成两层流下,水量并不很大。继续前行,路旁草丛中突然蹦出一只觅食的果子狸,看到这种动物,我们总会有不好的联想,自然离得很远。

        沿道逆流而上,就见到了更为宽大的瀑布群,水量和流势也更为汹涌,在远处就可以看到水柱砸下来产生的水气弥漫、升腾在瀑布群的中央。随着前行,声音更加清晰起来,满目尽是从高处砸下来的巨大白色水花。离主瀑布群不远的地方有一座栈桥,顺桥走到瀑布群的中心,四周是扑面而来的水气,抬头是飞流直下的瀑布,脚下是奔腾湍急的水流。在阳光的照射下,水面上呈现出一道美丽的彩虹,让动人心魄的景色更加绚丽多姿。伊瓜苏瀑布千百年来一直如此翻腾奔涌,从未停息,这条河流惠及了大片富饶的土地,让人不由得再次感叹自然的伟大和上帝对巴西的眷爱。

The walkway was about 1 kilometer long. It was constructed according to the shape of the mountain. Therefore, it was really winding. At the beginning of the walkway, we could already hear the sound of the Falls. After a 180°turn, we saw a river with a width of about 100 meters. The color of the river was yellowish, mixed with the soil and sand washed down from the upper reach. In the opposite shore of the river, dozens of waterfalls were pouring down in clear two layers. The water volume was not extremely big. We kept on moving. Suddenly a civet cat which was preying for food jumped out the brushwood on the side of the road. At the sight of this animal, Chinese people would have some bad associations in mind. We hurried to be away from it.

We walked on the pass way against the river and saw a group of bigger waterfalls. The volume and the flow were more turbulent. We could see the mist produced by the falling water pervading and rising in the middle of the waterfalls. We continued walking. The sound became even clearer. Giant white water sprays falling down were everywhere. There was a bridge not far away from the main waterfalls. We walked along the bridge to the middle of the waterfalls. The mist was around us. The pouring waterfalls were above our head. Rapid torrents were under our feet. Under the sunlight, there was a rainbow, which added more color to the breathtaking view. The Iguaçu waterfalls have been pouring down for hundreds of years without a stop. The river has benefited a huge area. We cannot help exclaiming the greatness of the nature and the partial love of the God to Brazil.

 

 

    本文转载自Scotty的个人空间,要阅读更多作者文章,请移步作者个人空间 http://i.myechinese.com/index.php?s=/space/1251 

 

版权所有:MyEChinese

Share |
Edit on10-11-30 13:56